Jordan Anderson Racing Bommarito Autosport NASCAR Xfinity Series Race Overview – Pocono Raceway
Myatt Snider – No. 31 Bommarito Automotive Group
Chevrolet Camaro SS – Pocono Circuit
News and Notes:
– Practice; After a full day of tech inspection on Friday, Snider and the Bommarito Automotive Group’s No. 31 Chevrolet will head to the Pocono Circuit for the first time at 9:35 a.m. ET Saturday morning for a brief 20-minute practice session. Testing coverage will air live on USA Network, except for an hour and a half of live coverage at the track Saturday morning.
– Starting position; Directly after practice at 10:05 a.m. ET, Snider and the Jordan Anderson Racing Bommarito Autosport team will move into qualifying for the Explore the Pocono Mountains 225. A three-car group qualifying session for a lap around the oval 2.5 mile triangular will determine the starting order. Snider will release 13e for his qualifying lap based on the performance-based matrix which takes into account owner points, driver points, race finish and fastest lap from the previous week. With 39 cars entered, one car will miss the race. Qualifying coverage will air live on USA Network.
– Pocono Racetrack statistics; Saturday’s NXS Explore the Pocono Mountains 225 will mark Snider’s third NXS start at Pocono Raceway. In June 2020, Snider would make his NXS debut at the tricky 2.5-mile tri-oval located in the Pocono Mountains of Pennsylvania for the Pocono Green 225, earning him a 4th place finish after starting in 2nd. Snider would run in the Top-5 for most of the race struggling with Ross Chastain and Chase Briscoe on the final stage for the lead before having to pit for tires on the closing laps. The 2021 edition would prove once again that Snider would quickly adapt to the difficult Pocono Raceway, after qualifying in 19th position, Snider would advance through the field after making adjustments throughout to claim another Top 10. two races at Pocono, Snider holds an average of 7th.
In the same race, Jordan Anderson Racing Bommarito Autosport would field a car for Josh Berry which would debut at Pocono Raceway. Advancing through the field all day, Berry would come away with a solid 9th place at the end of the 90-lap race.
– Bommarito Automotive Group; A major supporter of Jordan Anderson Racing, Bommarito Automotive Group Celebrating 50 Years in the St. Louis Market, The Bommarito Automotive Group currently operates 20 automotive franchises in all neighborhoods of St. Louis, led by President John Bommarito and the over 900 dedicated team members. Bommarito is recognized by the St. Louis Business Journal as Missouri’s top-selling automotive group and is currently ranked 52nd in the nation. What started as a vision of having a Bommarito vehicle in every aisle is now a reality thanks to the “Where Price Sells Cars” mission.
For more information on Bommarito Automotive Group, visit them online at Bommarito.comand follow their social networks on Facebook, Twitterand instagram.
– EasyCare/APCO Holdings; Since 1984, EasyCare has helped some of the nation’s most successful dealerships achieve results in their stores with a full line of F&I products, industry-leading training, dealer development, advisory participation programs, and claims experience. first order. . EasyCare has the only F&I products named “MotorTrend Recommended Best Buy” for franchise dealerships and has an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau. EasyCare is part of APCO Holdings, LLC, a family of brands, which has protected more than 11 million customers and paid over $3.5 billion in claims.
For more information on what EasyCare has to offer, visit EasyCare.com for more information on the APCO Holdings family of brands, visit APCOHoldings.com.
– Custom media; At Tailored Media, everything they do; they believe in challenging the status quo. They believe in thinking differently. The way Tailored Media changes the status quo is by combining the human element and cutting-edge technology to build strategies that are intricately designed, skillfully executed, and simply effective. Tailored Media happens to offer great digital and traditional advertising. To learn more about what Tailored Media has to offer, visit them online at TailoredMedia.com
– Frame; Jordan Anderson Racing Bommarito Autosport will bring chassis #109 back to the track for Snider to compete in the Explore the Pocono Mountains 225 at Pocono Raceway. Chassis #109 last competed at Atlanta Motor Speedway in the Alsco Uniforms 250 where Snider would qualify in 26th place en route to an 18th place finish. In chassis #109, its debut at Charlotte Motor Speedway during the Alsco Uniforms 300 held over Memorial Day weekend. The No. 109 would qualify in 33rd place, but Snider would advance throughout the race to go home with a solid 10th place.